Are you good at listening, and can you put the customer first? Do you have a knack for software/technic? Do you have a little detective hidden in your belly?
Then you can become our next new colleague in TimeLog’s strong Customer Success team.
📢 About the position:
We are currently looking for a Swedish-speaking Customer Success Agent to work within customer support and help our existing customers with day-to-day challenges. You will help drive increased use of the product and you act as the customer’s ambassador, securing that feature requests from the customers get handed over to the product management.
As a Customer Success Agent, you are also responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. You work closely with the customer to ensure they are satisfied with the product, and you help them fully utilize our software.
TimeLog is a professional services automation (PSA) software that makes it possible to:
- Automate invoicing and payroll management
- Get an overview of employees’ workload
- Track time intuitively and flexibly
- Take control of project finances and make data-driven decisions
More than 800 companies and 22 000 users rely on TimeLog to minimize administration and increase
🎯 In this role, your responsibilities are to:
- Be first-line support for our customers in their daily life.
- Secure good guidance and help via mail, chat, and phone to our more than 22,000 users.
- Become an expert in the TimeLog system.
- Be the bridge between the customers and our product management team to handle feature requests in our system.
🏆 Who you are:
- Your native language is Swedish, and you master English at an advanced level in both writing and speech.
- You put the customer first and are a good listener, who understands the importance of friendliness.
- You’re good at communicating complex business-related challenges in writing and speech.
- You can spot potential up-sales in daily communication with the customer.
- You have a structured approach to your work and are good at following up on administrative processes.
- You’re good at keeping a sense of perspective during busy periods.
❤️ We'd love it if:
- You have experience with customer service.
- You have a good understanding of IT systems, so you’re able to guide our customers.
- You have a flair for finance and possibly bookkeeping knowledge.
- You have previously worked with Zendesk and chat-bots.
🎁 We offer:
- Diversity: We speak more than 15 different languages. Some TimeLoggers are young, others a bit older, some have university backgrounds, others don’t, some are city people, others prefer country life. But you can be sure that there is room for everyone.
- Flexibility: Work from where you feel most productive and comfortable. Whether it’s from home, so you can pick up your kids faster or from the office. It’s up to you!
- Never Stop Learning: We offer training & development programs because we want to see you succeed at work.
- Tools & Technology: We make sure that you get all the equipment and tools you need to do your work at the office.
- Family & Friends: In TimeLog, we treat you as a family member and not an employee. Everyone knows each other, and many of us are close friends outside work too.