Are you good at listening, and can you put the customer first? Can you easily joggle both new and existing customers, and are you motivated by creating good results? Then you can become our next new colleague in TimeLog’s strong Customer Success team.
📢 About the position:
As a Customer Service Agent, you will be involved in many of TimeLog’s processes and tasks, everything from support to proactive communication and understanding customer business processes. You’ll be an important partner in the retention of existing customers. At the same time, you’re responsible for securing the customer is always in safe hands when contacting us with a challenge or a question for the use of TimeLog PSA.
🎯 In this role, your responsibilities are to:
- Be first-line support for our customers in their daily life.
- Secure good guidance and help via mail, chat, and phone to our more than 22,000 users.
- Become an expert in the TimeLog system.
- Be the customers’ ambassador and secure their feature requests are handed over to Product Management.
🏆 Who you are:
- Your native language is Swedish, and you master English at the negotiation level in both writing and speech.
- You put the customer first, are a good listener, and master to smile through the phone and writing.
- You’re good at communicating complex business-related challenges in writing and speech.
- You can spot potential up-sales and see them through.
- You have a structured approach to your work and are good at following up on administrative processes.
- You’re good at keeping a sense of perspective during busy periods.
❤️ We'd love it if:
- You have experience with customer service.
- You are advanced in the Danish language.
- You have a good understanding of IT systems, so you’re able to guide our customers.
- You have a flair for finance and possibly bookkeeping knowledge.
- You have previously worked with Zendesk and chat-bots.
🎁 We offer:
- Diversity: We speak more than 15 different languages. Some TimeLoggers are young, others a bit older, some have university backgrounds, others don’t, some are city people, others prefer country life. But you can be sure that there is room for everyone.
- Flexibility: Work from where you feel most productive and comfortable. Whether it’s from home, so you can pick up your kids faster or from the office. It’s up to you!
- Never Stop Learning: We offer training & development programs because we want to see you succeed at work.
- Tools & Technology: We make sure that you get all the equipment and tools you need to do your work at the office, and we also make sure that your home office is properly equipped.
- Family & Friends: In TimeLog, we treat you as a family member and not an employee. Everyone knows each other, and many of us are close friends outside work too.