Are you a student seeking to combine your studies and theoretical knowledge with the practical experience from an international, high performing organization? If yes, then this student assistant position at TimeLog in Copenhagen might be your best match!
📢 About the job:
TimeLog is currently going through a growth spurt, and we are looking for a talented Student Assistant to join our People Culture & Performance Team, based in Copenhagen.
You become part of TimeLog's Business Operation department, consisting of four colleagues. You’ll be working through all aspects of the employee lifecycle on an international scale, from hire to retire. Your role, in a nutshell, will involve the maintenance of our current people processes and contributing to the development and operation of our employer branding activities.
🎯 Things you’ll support us with:
- All people processes;
- Data maintenance in our HR Systems;
- Ad hoc tasks including different types of People Operations admin task;
- Create content for internal and external digital communication, including short articles, storyboards and videos for our career site and LinkedIn;
- Coordinate and help execute internal People Culture & Performance activities;
- Assist throughout the recruitment process, e.g., write engaging job advertisements, screen applications, administer our assessment process;
- Search for talent for key positions through SoMe channels such as LinkedIn.
🏆 Who you are:
We do not expect you to have any previous experience working in an HR Department but we value the right personality and the cultural fit!
- You are currently a Bachelor/Master Student in the field of Business Administration, Communications, Law, Psychology or in a comparable degree course ideally with a focus on People Development;
- A people-oriented person who is always looking for solutions and bringing quantitative improvements, with a “can-do” attitude;
- A go-doer who is not afraid to take on assignments outside the scope of work;
- Strong team player with teamwork spirit;
- Able to work with limited supervision and take ownership of tasks;
- Outstanding interpersonal and intercultural skills working with local and global stakeholders;
- Displaying strong communication and stakeholder management skills;
- A creative and innovative individual to drive and bring new ideas to the team;
- Fluency in English and Danish is a requirement.
We appreciate applications to be creative and humorous, so feel free to upload pictures and videos. We evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions regarding the job, you are welcome to contact People Culture & Performance Lead Gabriela Tardea on the phone at +45 31 65 95 93.
🎁 We offer:
- Diversity: We speak more than 15 different languages. Some TimeLoggers are young, others a bit older, some have university backgrounds, others don’t, some are city people, others prefer country life. But you can be sure that there is room for everyone.
- Flexibility: Work from where you feel most productive and comfortable. Whether it’s from home, so you can pick up your kids faster or from the office. It’s up to you!
- Never Stop Learning: We offer training & development programs because we want to see you succeed at work.
- Tools & Technology: We make sure that you get all the equipment and tools you need to do your work at the office, and we also make sure that your home office is properly equipped.
- Family & Friends: In TimeLog, we treat you as a family member and not an employee. Everyone knows each other, and many of us are close friends outside work too.