We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer to join our team! As our CFO, you will be responsible for the financial, development and risk management operations of TimeLog.
📢 About the position:
As an experienced CFO, you must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management, ranging from simple accounting to broad investment such as acquisitions and banking operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader since you will be part of the leadership team, working closely with all heads of functions, including the CEO, leading the members of the department of Business Operations. Your main goal is to grow the company’s revenues and profits by achieving full financial control based on sustainable development.
🎯 In this role, your responsibilities are to:
- Provide leadership and management to the Business Operation department, which includes Finance, HR and Facility Management;
- Provide financial strategy recommendations;
- Oversee and drive all financial decisions such as budgeting and auditing;
- Identify and address potential financial risks for the company;
- Implement strategies and systems to improve financial performance such as the TimeLog system itself;
- Responsible for TimeLog Billing platform (Fenerum, Plecto, E-conomic, customer portal);
- Supplier management (mini procurement);
- Develop short and long term financial goals;
- Drive the OKR process for the entire company;
- Prepare and present financial data – automate reporting;
- Drive financial part of M&A track including financial integration;
- Serve as a key point of contact for financial topics;
- Participate in BoD meetings.
🏆 Professional qualifications:
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA, CMA and /or CPA are highly desirable;
- +5 years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles;
- Experience in strategic and operational planning and execution;
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating and change management;
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Fluent in English.
❤️ We'd love it if you have:
- Have experience from the SaaS industry;
- Proficiency with accounting software, word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Fluency in Danish and/or Swedish languages;
🎁 We offer:
- Diversity: We speak more than 15 different languages. Some TimeLoggers are young, others a bit older, some have university backgrounds, others don’t, some are city people, others prefer country life. But you can be sure that there is room for everyone.
- Flexibility: Work from where you feel most productive and comfortable. Whether it’s from home, so you can pick up your kids faster or from the office. It’s up to you!
- Never Stop Learning: We offer training & development programs because we want to see you succeed at work.
- Tools & Technology: We make sure that you get all the equipment and tools you need to do your work at the office, and we also make sure that your home office is properly equipped.
- Family & Friends: In TimeLog, we treat you as a family member and not an employee. Everyone knows each other, and many of us are close friends outside work too.