Do you have experience with online marketing tools and channels? Do you enjoy working with different teams to coordinate marketing, advertizing and promotional activities? Then you can become our next new colleague in TimeLog’s strong Marketing team.
📢 About the position:
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across Germany's digital channels.
You will work from our office in Copenhagen together with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising, and promotional activities for Germany. Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase the number of leads in Germany.
🧭 The main objective of this role:
- Attract and nurture leads in Germany;
- Create our new Germany website;
- Develop, create, and manage engaging content that aligns with our brand strategy and educates leads as well as customers;
- Build community through our social media channels and events.
🎯 In this role, your responsibilities are to:
- Produce website content optimized for search and tailored for our target groups in Germany in various formats: Blog posts, social posts, videos, and more based on your experience;
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns;
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Use tools like Google Analytics and Hotjar to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics;
- Use your outstanding editorial skills to develop and manage an editorial calendar;
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure consistent brand messages across all channels, create landing pages and optimize the user experience;
🏆 Your top skills and qualifications:
- Excellent writing and editing skills in German and English;
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems;
- Proven working experience in digital marketing;
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills;
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
❤️ We'd love it if:
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools;
- Established press and media contacts.
🎁 We offer:
- Diversity: We speak more than 15 different languages. Some TimeLoggers are young, others a bit older, some have university backgrounds, others don’t, some are city people, others prefer the country life. But you can be sure that there is room for everyone.
- Flexibility: Work from where you feel most productive and comfortable. Whether it’s from home, so you can pick up your kids faster or from the office. It’s up to you!
- Never Stop Learning: We offer training & development programs because we want to see you succeed at work.
- Tools & Technology: We make sure that you get all the equipment and tools you need to do your work at the office, and we also make sure that your home office is properly equipped.
- Family & Friends: In TimeLog, we treat you as a family member and not an employee. Everyone knows each other, and many of us are close friends outside work too.