We are expanding to the German market, and as a Sales Consultant for the German Market in our sales department, you will be responsible for winning over customers and meeting ambitious sales results and be part of a new adventure in TimeLog.
📢 About the position:
We seek an individual with an authentic passion for sales, experience with B2B sales, and experience within the SaaS industry. The ideal candidate will share our company values "Listen, Understand & Contribute" —and broadcast these values to the world with honesty, transparency, and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
As we are expanding to the German market, and you will be part of this right from the beginning. This means that you should have an entrepreneurial mindset, where you like the challenge of starting something new and are not afraid of rolling your sleeves up and work together with our team to become a success in Germany.
We have a casual and family-like tone between colleagues, and we cooperate across the organization to improve the product, and here you will contribute with your market knowledge.
The role offers a benefits package, including flexible scheduling and commission.
🧭 The main objective of this role:
- Meet or exceed sales goals and contribute to month-over-month growth;
- Position our company as the category and industry leader;
- Improve our time spent winning and closing sales;
- Advising potential customers on evolving their business;
- Collaborating with the SDRs about securing your pipeline;
🎯 In this role, your responsibilities are to:
- Boost our sales to a new record high level in Germany;
- Meet your own sales budget;
- Run your own sales processes in a professional and structured manner;
- Secure a deep understanding of and insights into our customers’ business processes to secure a full needs specification;
- Understand the needs of the different customer roles and their use of TimeLog PSA – e.g., CEOs, CFOs, project managers, and consultants;
- Secure a professional handover to our implementation consultants;
- Secure high data quality in our CRM system (HubSpot);
- Further developing and improving our sales process.
🏆 Your top skills and qualifications:
- You have a proven track record within sales;
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit as we are entering a new market
- You have a genuine interest in software;
- You have confidence and knowledge of sales best practices;
- You have SaaS sales experience;
- You have digital sales skills;
- You are fluent in German and English (English is our company language);
- You have strong communication skills.
❤️ We'd love it if:
- You have experience using HubSpot;
- You have a flair for finance and possibly bookkeeping knowledge;
- You have worked with project management;
- You know about business solutions (ERP, PSA, etc.);
- You have knowledge of the Danish or Swedish language.
🎁 We offer:
- Diversity: We speak more than 15 different languages. Some TimeLoggers are young, others a bit older, some have university backgrounds, others don’t, some are city people, others prefer the country life. But you can be sure that there is room for everyone.
- Flexibility: Work from where you feel most productive and comfortable. Whether it’s from home, so you can pick up your kids faster or from the office. It’s up to you!
- Never Stop Learning: We offer training & development programs because we want to see you succeed at work.
- Tools & Technology: We make sure that you get all the equipment and tools you need to do your work at the office, and we also make sure that your home office is properly equipped.
- Family & Friends: In TimeLog, we treat you as a family member and not an employee. Everyone knows each other, and many of us are close friends outside work too.