At TimeLog, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified Business Development Representative to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services.
📢 About the position:
As the first line of communication with prospects, our ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
You enjoy the cooperation between marketing and sales, where you have an important role in optimizing our lead generation and sales pipeline with both marketing and sales consultants. You are the glue in this cooperation and the sales department's backbone – the sales machine cannot function without you!
🧭 The main objective of this role:
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and research to identify how our solution meets our potential customers’ needs.
- Nurture both inbound and outbound leads and build relationships, and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales consultants for the next steps.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook.
🎯 In this role, your responsibilities are to:
- Be in the front-line and the first person to represent TimeLog to our potential customers through our website, phone, e-mail and videos.
- Reach the lead generation target.
- Utilize our lead database in HubSpot and marketing to generate new sales opportunities and utilize our inbound marketing leads.
- Identify the prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services through qualification calls with CXO’s.
- Cooperate with outbound agencies and the pipeline generated through outbound activities.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales consultants.
- Be our CRM system owner, HubSpot, and responsible for the sales team’s dashboard reporting and data management.
- Cooperate with CSO about monitoring lead intake and sales progress.
🏆 Your top skills and qualifications:
- Lead generation experience with records of exceeding lead targets.
- A structured and systematic approach to lead nurturing and database management.
- Knowledge of inbound marketing, marketing automation, and e-mail marketing.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email and not afraid to reach out to people.
- You love to discuss business optimization with CXO’s and help them evolve their business no matter if they choose TimeLog or not.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both speaking and writing.
❤️ We'd love it if:
- Proficiency with HubSpot or other CRM software.
- Like creating personal videos for leads.
- Prior experience as an SDR with a track record of achieving sales quotas.
🎁 We offer:
- Diversity: We speak more than 15 different languages. Some TimeLoggers are young, others a bit older, some have university backgrounds, others don’t, some are city people, others prefer country life. But you can be sure that there is room for everyone.
- Flexibility: Work from where you feel most productive and comfortable. Whether it’s from home, so you can pick up your kids faster or from the office. It’s up to you!
- Never Stop Learning: We offer training & development programs because we want to see you succeed at work.
- Tools & Technology: We make sure that you get all the equipment and tools you need to do your work at the office, and we also make sure that your home office is properly equipped.
- Family & Friends: In TimeLog, we treat you as a family member and not an employee. Everyone knows each other, and many of us are close friends outside work too.