Do you have experience with online marketing tools and channels? Do you enjoy working with different teams to coordinate marketing, advertizing and promotional activities? Then you can become our next new colleague in TimeLog’s strong Marketing team.
📢 About the position:
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist fluent in Swedish to join our team in Copenhagen or Stockholm. If you have experience with various online marketing tools and channels – like social media, events, websites, video, and blogs – this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising, and promotional activities for Sweden. Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase the number of leads in Sweden.
🧭 The main objective of this role:
- Attract and nurture leads, especially in Sweden
- Create content that educates leads as well as customers
- Build community through our social media channels and events.
🎯 In this role, your responsibilities are to:
- Produce content tailored for our target groups in Sweden in various formats: Blog posts, social posts, videos, and more based on your experience.
- Develop and execute content calendar.
- Adhere to SEO principles.
- Produce and present reports.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence in Sweden.
- Help develop and update our Swedish website.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Execute a branding strategy for Sweden.
🏆 Your top skills and qualifications:
- Fluent Swedish written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
❤️ We'd love it if:
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy.
- Established press and media contacts.
🎁 We offer:
- Diversity: We speak more than 15 different languages. Some TimeLoggers are young, others a bit older, some have university backgrounds, others don’t, some are city people, others prefer the country life. But you can be sure that there is room for everyone.
- Flexibility: Work from where you feel most productive and comfortable. Whether it’s from home, so you can pick up your kids faster or from the office. It’s up to you!
- Never Stop Learning: We offer training & development programs because we want to see you succeed at work.
- Tools & Technology: We make sure that you get all the equipment and tools you need to do your work at the office, and we also make sure that your home office is properly equipped.
- Family & Friends: In TimeLog, we treat you as a family member and not an employee. Everyone knows each other, and many of us are close friends outside work too.