In Marketing, we look for an ambitious intern who craves hands-on experience in the marketing department as part of your education.
📢 About the position:
As a Marketing Intern, you will be part of our marketing and communications department, where you get a thorough introduction to, e.g., website optimization and the different ways of communicating to both leads and customers.
🎯 In this role, your tasks are to:
- Update and quality assurance of our three websites.
- Lead generation optimization via A/B tests and SEO optimization.
- Blog posts, newsletters, and texts on our websites.
- Reporting on our marketing activities.
- Lead validation and lead score optimization.
- Communication channel analysis.
- Various marketing projects.
🏆 You will also get the opportunity to take a certification in online marketing through HubSpot, which is our CRM and marketing platform.
All in all, you will get a good introduction to the daily work in a marketing and communications department, which you can use in your future career.
“Here is always a cool atmosphere, great energy, and professional cooperation across teams. The employees in TimeLog are the nicest, kindest and sweetest people to work with. From day one, I was received with open arms, and I got the warmest welcome ever. I felt part of the time and that I had a say and a voice. Being here gave me a lot of experience and, not least, the chance to thrive in the work environment.”
- Ayse Ceniki, a former intern from EASJ
🎁 We offer:
- Diversity: We speak more than 15 different languages. Some TimeLoggers are young, others a bit older, some have university backgrounds, others don’t, some are city people, others prefer the country life. But you can be sure that there is room for everyone.
- Flexibility: Work from where you feel most productive and comfortable. Whether it’s from home, so you can pick up your kids faster or from the office. It’s up to you!
- Never Stop Learning: We offer training & development programs because we want to see you succeed at work.
- Tools & Technology: We make sure that you get all the equipment and tools you need to do your work at the office, and we also make sure that your home office is properly equipped.
- Family & Friends: In TimeLog, we treat you as a family member and not an employee. Everyone knows each other, and many of us are close friends outside work too.